Caswell Massey Brushless Shaving Cream in A Jar -Woodgrain Sandalwood (8 OZ)
Caswell Massey's exclusive formula for oily skin, the Woodgrain Sandalwood Shave Cream breaks down tough dirt and grime while providing a perfect shave. The uniquely smooth and creamy time-tested formula will remind you of the valued rituals that are passed down from one generation to the next.
Caswell-Massey’s Shave Creams have been the choice of some of the world’s finest barbers and used daily by generations of American men. This shave cream produces an ultra slick lather and is meant to be used without a brush.
- Naturally antimicrobial coconut oil base is an anti-inflammatory, skin soothing moisturizer
- Hydraulics prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs
- Chamomile for anti-inflammatory and calming properties
- Thyme for antifungal and antiseptic properties
- Vitamin A to promote healthy skin cell growth and to even skin tone
- Vitamin E as an antioxidant to protect against free radicals and UV damage
- 8.0 oz (226gr) jar with screw lid
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA
Share this Product
Caswell-Massey describes this cream as one you can use with or without a brush. This is a little misleading. While you can use a brush, it would just be to apply the cream and not to lather the cream. Like all brushless creams, this cream does not lather. That said, as a brushless cream, it is wonderful. The cream is extremely slick, smells great and, has excellent skin care qualities. Unlike other brushless creams, this one will not clog your razor or clog your sink. Molinard has been the Gold Standard for brushless creams. Caswell-Massey is better hands down.