Hemingway Accoutrements Aftershave Balm (125ml)
Is it expensive? Yes. Is it worth it? Most Definitely.
- Shea butter moisturizes, soothes nicks and helps guard against razor burn.
- Vitamine E helps slow your skin's aging processes by fighting off free radicals.
- Calendula, chamomile and balm mint offer extra comfort.
- Alcloxa, an allantoin derivative, acts as a soothing anti-bacterial agent.
- Smells absolutely incredible with top notes of grapefruit that quickly gives way to middle and base notes of bourbon, leather, vanilla, amber, tobacco leaf, cedar, and sandalwood.
Ingredients: Purified water, isopropyl myristate, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, shea butter, vegetable glycerin, cetyl alcohol, vitamin E acetate, chamomile, burdock, calendula, lemon peel, cranesbill, black walnut, balm mint & sage extracts; menthol, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, sodium cocoyl isethionate, potassium sorbate, alcloxa, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, disodium EDTA, Hemingway Accoutrement's Signature fragrance blend.
Product of the United States