Caswell-Massey Brushless Shaving Cream in a Jar -Number Six (8 OZ)
Caswell-Massey is an American icon in men's grooming. Founded in 1752, it has been a favorite of American dignitaries from George Washington to JFK.
Caswell-Massey’s Shave Creams have been the choice of some of the world’s finest barbers and used daily by generations of American men. This shave cream produces an ultra slick lather and is meant to be used without a brush. The Number Six fragrance was a favorite of George Washington; the shaving cream elevates your morning ritual to the level of that of heads of state. With beautiful opening notes of citrus, neroli, bergamot & rosemary, you’ll soon understand why President George Washington selected our Number Six as his preferred fragrance.
- Naturally antimicrobial coconut oil base is an anti-inflammatory, skin soothing moisturizer
- Hydraulics prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs
- Chamomile for anti-inflammatory and calming properties
- Thyme for antifungal and antiseptic properties
- Vitamin A to promote healthy skin cell growth and to even skin tone
- Vitamin E as an antioxidant to protect against free radicals and UV damage
- 8.0 oz (226gr) jar with screw lid
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA