Caswell-Massey Number Six Aftershave Tonic (100ml)
To properly conclude your shaving routine, we recommend introducing an after shave tonic. After shave tonics earn their place in your skin care regimen by soothing and repairing skin damage caused by frequent razor use.
The Number Six scent, created in 1772, was a favorite of George Washington and was America's first scent. Made with the highest quality botanical blend of aromatic rosemary, amber, and neroli, this scent is a classic.
The aftershave tonic has a touch of menthol in the base which results in a pleasant cooling effect. When applied after shaving, the After Shave Tonic proves its might by first acting as an antiseptic by clearing pores of bacteria and then as an astringent by tightening pores to prevent infection from the reintroduction of dirt and bacteria.
- Revitalizes skin and closes pores, post-shave, to reduce redness
- Antiseptic, to ward off infections from bacteria that cause irritation
- Soothe razor burn
- Includes menthol for a bracing, fresh and clean feeling
- 100ml (3.4 oz) amber bottle with screw lid and sprinkler cap
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: Due to this product's alcohol content, it cannot be shipped outside of the United States. If you are an international customer, this item will be refunded and will not be shipped. We are sorry for any inconvenience.